Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eight Months

I know that more often than not this blog has been a place for me to blow off steam, moan about the hard things, or throw out my questions regarding the past, present, and future. But today, today, I have some glorious news. News that has taken me eight months, eight freaking months, to announce: two of our partner churches are finally coming together for ministry!

Big deal, you say. Oh, if only you knew the blood, sweat, and tears that have gone into pulling this off, you'd understand how truly fantastic this news is. Delays on their end, my end, everybody's end, nearly succeeded in keeping me in the very pit of despair regarding this partnership. But praise be to God who orders all things according to His glorious counsel, finally, finally, we'll all be coming together for training and ministry.

Do you hear it? It's the angels singing. No, don't say I'm blowing it out of proportion, because when you've been waiting eight months (eight freaking months) for something which seemed at the time so very easy to orchestrate, and which looked as if it might never take place -- in other words, something truly impossible -- this is nothing short of a miracle. In fact, I think it might be. And I wanted to record it because I think it just might be a harbinger of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment