Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unmistakable

So much has happened in the last few days regarding Little Rock that I wish I had the time to write it all down! We are in the home stretch of CYIA training though, and with just a few more days to go I haven't the strength or the power of concentration to organize any rational thought. I can't wait to get home and get a few dozen hours of sleep so I can begin to communicate effectively, process, and yes - finally - pack!

I have felt at times that I had made a terrible mistake in agreeing to this assignment and wondered in the back of my mind if it would really happen. My fervor for the call to Arkansas has been lukewarm at best, but as God is changing my heart He is heating the fire and most wondrous to see: moving my circumstances in ways only He can; it is so unmistakable.

3 comments:

  1. uhh...what kind of update is this? It is a little vague...must be the lack of sleep :-). Hope these last few days of CYIA go well! Tell Cindy I say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, you are so right. I am so tired that I just want to go home and sleep right through the summer! Last night I told a bunch of students to go to bed because I was tired of looking at their faces...I think they knew I was kidding. And I was. Sort of...

    ReplyDelete