Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Pictures

A few random pictures from my first few weeks here.

Welcome to Arkansas, the natural state.

And this is where the magic happens, folks...

My coffemaker. Yes, it's that important.

Baxter, a dog I met my second week here. You'll notice he's sitting on my bed. Cheeky little fellow, but I like him.

I took this picture right across the street from my little church, Christ Church Conway. You'll notice the sign proudly proclaims "Conway - Home of Kris Allen". Who is Kris Allen? Only the most recent winner of American Idol! Conway, Arkansas, is his hometown and about thirty minutes away from Little Rock.

Well, that's it. A few snapshots of my world here in Arkansas.

1 comment:

  1. American Idol lies! Kris Allen grew up in Jacksonville, where I live!

    ReplyDelete