Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Your wait it almost over...

I realize that going a month without a blog post is ridiculous and that I've broken all the blogging rules and now all my "followers" have completely abandoned me for greener blogs (so to speak), but I'm worth the wait. Seriously, I've got some good stuff coming your way. My life has been really juicy during this last month of blog silence.

Here are some of the topics you've got to look forward to in the coming days:

* A new BABY (not mine, but still news-worthy)

* I finally lost it so now I'm paying someone to fix me (I know, right?!)

* The story of my abscessed MOLAR (what other blog has that topic going?)

* An indoor leaf pile (with pictures and EVERYTHING!)

* More details of my thrill-a-minute missionary life

Intrigued?

Curiosity piqued?

Dying to know more?

Well, your wait is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment